Welcome to my Blog...

I hope you will enjoy hearing special tid bits about my sweet family, friends and more than anything how God works in our lives. BE ENCOURAGED!

Many blesssings to all!



Saturday, February 27, 2010

Do Not Disturb

I have a very dear friend who told me the neatest story about how she was curious what her husband had experienced at one of their church functions which was for men only. She wanted to question him about it but clearly heard God inform her that her husband had a "do not disturb sign up" because God was spending time with him. What a powerful message.

This story touched my heart in more ways then one. It reminded me that God desires to be in a relationship with each of us, to spend time with us?
Do you hang your do not disturb sign up for Him? I know I could hang my do not disturb sign up much more often. I challenge you today to hang that sign and soak Him up, chat with Him, share your heart with Him. It will change your life!
p.s. If you have not read "Captivating" by John & Stasi Eldredge please do so! I don't want to say too much about it because I want you to be so curious that you run out, purchase it and start reading it right away. BUT be prepared, it's extremely thought provoking and if you will allow God to do so, He will use it to clean you out and refresh your soul! PLEASE come back and share you thoughts with me as you read it! ENJOY!

No comments: