Welcome to my Blog...

I hope you will enjoy hearing special tid bits about my sweet family, friends and more than anything how God works in our lives. BE ENCOURAGED!

Many blesssings to all!



Friday, May 28, 2010

Proverbs 28

My last post on 5/6 encouraged you all to join Open Door Ministries in reading a Proverbs a day during May. I have to say it has been a huge blessing to me and I'm sure to many others as well! As I was reading Proverbs 28 today I couldn't help but think about all the desperately needy people all over the world. I would love to take this time to ask you to search your heart and consider supporting an outreach that helps those that are less fortunate. There are so many opportunities out there, here are two that our family supports a child through:
http://www.compassion.com/
http://www.worldvision.org/

Check out your local needs as well. There's always somewhere to donate your support whether it be by giving of your time or monetarily. I'd love to hear what God places on your heart!

Proverbs 28:27 He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses.

No comments: