Welcome to my Blog...

I hope you will enjoy hearing special tid bits about my sweet family, friends and more than anything how God works in our lives. BE ENCOURAGED!

Many blesssings to all!



Friday, July 17, 2009

Quick Post...

I feel led to add a quick post today about how thrilled I am to be meeting so many new sisters through She Speaks. I can't even explain how much I'm witnessing God's presence right now! To all my new friends, you have already been a blessing to me, can't wait to meet you in person!

GOD IS AWESOME!

Today's heartfelt scripture...
1 Samuel 18:1-4
1 After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself. 2 From that day Saul kept David with him and did not let him return to his father's house. 3 And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. 4 Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.

This makes me think of my husband, he & a friend went to CIY w/ the teens from church a few years back & became each other's "Jonathan". It was really cool to see that connection occur! Friends are so important, God certainly has a plan when He connects each of us, even if it for a season.

Blessings to all this weekend!

1 comment:

The Incredible Shrinking Woman said...

And we feel blessed by knowing and meeting you, even if we can't see each other for another couple of weeks! Everyone needs a Jonathan, and even an Aaron like Moses had. Friendship is so important in the family of God. I can't wait to get to know you in person and see what God has planned for all of us!!! I'm sure He's got something spectacular up His sleeve. That mighty right hand of His is pretty gosh darn amazing!!! Keep writing, you continue to bless us all! :)